six°north glasgow: part time bartender
PART TIME BARTENDER REQUIRED FOR SIX°NORTH GLASGOW
We require an enthusiastic & passionate part time bartender for our busy six°north venue in Glasgow.
six°north was established in 2013. The concept was born in Belgium when founder Robert Lindsay fell in love with the country’s beer culture and tradition. He soon returned to north east Scotland to start brewing his own beers, six°north of Brussels.
We make modern, artisanal beers that are driven by Belgian tradition and inspired by modern brewing practices. Our beers are unfiltered and carbonated naturally through secondary fermentation. Since 2013 the company has grown exponentially and we now employ over 80 staff across five sites. six°north has become a beacon for quality craft beer and we continue to grow the brand year on year.
We have four bars in Aberdeen, Stonehaven, Edinburgh & Glasgow, each spreading the good word of six°north. Our bars have a continental feel, with minimal, understated décor throughout. We take influence from our favourite Belgian bars to create relaxed, friendly environments to enjoy great beer with friends.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Cash handling and processing payments from customers
· Maintaining high levels of customer service
· Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in all areas of the venue
· Upkeep of menus and tap screens
· Clearing and re-laying all tables
· Taking and serving food orders, maximising sales where possible
· Receiving deliveries
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE:
· A good working knowledge of the UK craft beer industry
· Experience in a high-volume venue
· A passion for great customer service
· Good oral and written communication skills
· A positive outlook, good work ethic & enthusiasm
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Competitive rates of pay
· A fun & supportive working environment
· An opportunity to train & progress further within the company
· Job security
To apply for this job please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org